Saturday, 24 July 2010
Hello my lovelies, sorry I’ve been quiet on the blogging for the past couple of weeks, I started my internship on Monday so have been concentrating on that and I’ve been so knackered by the time I’ve got home the last thing on my mind is blogging!
At the end of last week I went to visit a friend from uni who lives in Buckinghamshire. While I was there we took a trip to Westfield. I was really excited to go because I had heard so much about it, and it didn’t disappoint. My credit card took a bit of a battering but I won’t bore you with everything I bought, but I thought I would share a select few things with you...
Posted by hazeleyes at 10:07
Thursday, 8 July 2010
Hey girls, I’ve not done one of these posts for a while, I did try and do them every week for a while but started to struggle thinking of five things every week so from now on I’ll be making it a bit more random!
1. Tomorrow is my last day at my current job. Obviously I’m going to be sad because it’s the end of an era but I know I’m leaving to move onto bigger and better things :)
2. My internship starts a week on Monday and I’m really excited! I can’t wait to do something that’s actually going to utilize what I spent three long years working on at university.
3. My friend from university who currently lives about 4 hours away from me has just landed a job an hour away from me. I can’t wait till she moves up here so I can spend time with her!
4. I have a week off next week before I start my internship and I’ve got a few trips organised to visit friends who don’t live in my area. I guess that’s one good thing about having friends in different parts of the country... it’s a good excuse for a weekend away :)
5. Recently I’ve got back in touch with a few old friends and I’ve really enjoyed catching up with what’s been going on with them. There’s nothing I love more than when you regain touch and it’s like you never lost touch.
Hope you are all well, Laura xXx
Posted by hazeleyes at 10:53
Sunday, 4 July 2010
Relon coloursyat foundation in Natural Tan mixed with revlon photoready in Vanilla
Mac studio finish concealer in NW20
Rimmel stay matte powder in tranparent
Mac Harmany blush as a contour
Elf peachykeen blusher
Prestige minerals in pure shimmer as a highlighter
Mac femme fi all over the lid
Mac phloof as a highlight
Mac plum dressing on the outer third
Mac sketch in the outer corner to darken it up
Maybelline million lashes mascara
Mac fluid line in blacktrack
Benefit bad gal liner on lower lashline
Mac creme d'nude lipstick
Barry M lipgloss in toffee
Posted by hazeleyes at 06:36
Thursday, 1 July 2010
I've only had this for a couple of weeks but it's become one of my firm favourites. It gives a gorgoeus coral pinky glow to the cheeks and looks lovely with a tan.
Neals Yard Power Berry Daily Moisture
I got this moisturiser free with a magazine a while ago but wanted to use my regular moisturiser up first before I tried this one. It feels quite light on the skin so is great to use in the morning before I put my make up on. Even though it's light it still feels moisturising on my dry skin and it smells lovely too.
No 7 Eyeshadow blend and contour eyeshadow brush
Posted by hazeleyes at 09:26