Monday 7 June 2010

Five Good Things...

Hi girls, hope you’ve all had a lovely weekend. Dan and I went to meet some friends from uni on Friday night for a lovely meal. Apart from that it’s been fairly low key, apart from some shopping yesterday.. oopps! I know I shouldn’t have but I was desperate for some new summer clothes. Onto my five good things for this week...

1.   I’m on holiday this week... yay! I thoroughly enjoyed my first lie in this morning and have some good plans for the week!

2.   I found out this morning that I’ve been offered an interview for an internship I applied for a few weeks ago. I’m really excited but nervous at the same time. It’s not till next week so I have plenty of time to prepare.

3.   I am off to York on Wednesday night with the boyfriend and I’m super excited. I love little breaks in England.

4.   I met up with the girls for a few drinks last night and we had such a laugh. We don’t meet up as much as we should anymore because life just kind of takes over sometimes doesn’t it? I love that whenever we meet up it’s exactly the same, like we just saw each other yesterday.

5.   I’ve been getting the summer wardrobe out in full swing now the weathers finally getting warm. I love pretty summer dresses and gladiator sandals. Summer fashion is so much fun.



Laura
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment. I love hearing from you all. :)