Thursday 24 June 2010

NOTD: Barry M - Flamingo Pink

Hello my lovelies, I'm sure you are all more than familiar with Barry M's Flamingo Pink nail polish but I thought I'd do a quick NOTD post because it's one of my favourite summer colours.


I think this nail polish comes close to being a perfect coral. It's got a great balance between pink and orange and has a real brightness to it that the photo doesn't capture at all. It's one of those colours you can't stop looking at when you are wearing it. Perfect for this lovely weather we are having at the moment.

Hope you are all enjoying the sunshine
Laura xXx

3 comments:

  1. You're right, it such an amazing summer colour, I love it on the nail even more than in the bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks gorgeous and I love it too! Thanks for putting it in with the other prizes too! Can't stop wearing it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love coral for the summer. Very pretty.

    Ooh be sure to enter my giveaway btw:

    http://laura-pieces-of-beauty.blogspot.com/

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment. I love hearing from you all. :)