Sunday 20 June 2010

FOTD & OOTD

Hey girls, this is the look I wore a couple of days ago. I don't often wear bright eyeshadows but sometimes I get bored of wearing neutrals all the time. The two colours I like to wear most on my eyes are purple and green. I opted for purple...

FOTD:




Eyes:
Light Pinky colour from the sleek graphite palette all oer the lid
Purple from sleek original palette in the crease
Urban Decay AC/CD in outer V
Mac black track fluid line on upper lash line
Benefit bad gal liner on lower lash line
Barry M white liner in waterline
L'oreal voluminous mascara

Face:
Bourjois healthy mix foundation
Rimmel stay matte powder in transparent
Maybelline mineral blush in rose topaz
Barry m natural dazzle bronzer
Mac mineralized skin finish in by candlelight

Lips:
Revlon Pink Pout Lipstick
Benefit her glossiness in my people your people

OOTD:

Light wash skinny jeans - river island
White cotton ruffle top - new look
Black skinny belt - tesco
Navy cardigan - New look

You can't see my feet but I wore black gladiator sandals from Jane Norman.

Hope you've all had a great weekend.
Laura xXx

1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comment. I love hearing from you all. :)