Saturday 5 June 2010

FOTD & OOTD


Hope you are all enjoying the lovely sunshine. I thought I would share my OOTD and FOTD with you all today.




Face:
Bourjois healthy mix foundation - 53
Elf concealer
Rimmel stay matte powder - translucent
Barry M natural dazzle bronzer
Mac ripe peach blush
Prestige skin loving minerals - pure shimmer as highlight

Eyes:
I used the sleek storm palette to create a really neutral
Urban decay - homegrown under the lower lash line
Mac black track fluid line
Maybelline the falsies mascara

Lips:
Topshop lipstick - desert
Barry M toffee lip gloss

Outfit:
(sorry for the bad photo and massive smear down my mirror :S)

Dress - boohoo.com
Skinny tan belt - primark

Thank you very much to everyone who entered my giveaway. I will do my best to have the winner posted up by tomorrow evening.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!
Laura xXx

5 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous. Love the shot of green on your lower lashline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the green lower lash too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi gorgeous...

    your so pretty...

    i'm so excited for your giveaway winner...

    Hoping....^^,

    Love lots...Chia^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely here =) Peach ripe is one of my favourites. That dress is very pretty! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment. I love hearing from you all. :)