Thursday 10 June 2010

Magazine Freebies

Hey girls,

I'm sure you are all aware that in the July issue of Glamour they are giving away a free benefit product. There are three up for grabs so of course I hot-footed down to the newsagents this morning to make sure I got my hands on these.


The Freebies:

It Stick: 'Instant concealing pencil that disguises lines, blemishes and flaws of any kind for a smoother, younger appearance. RRP: £17
Bad Gal Liner: 'This big, black kohl pencil has attitude. It goes on smooth and straight or can be smudged for a smoky, sexy look. RRP: £15
Eye Bright: 'This pale pink, brightening stick is a purse-szied pick me up for tired eyes. RRP: £15

I haven't tried any of these products before before so I'm excited to give them a go. At £2 per magazine you can't go wrong, £6 for £47 worth of product is a real bargain!


Red magazine have also jumped on the free gift bandwagon this month and are giving away a Jemma Kid lipgloss.


There are three colours to choice from but i got 'Shell' a peachy nude colour. It's quite sheer with a slight shimmer to it and looks gorgeous over a nude lipstick. I love the consistency of these too, they aren't too sticky but still stay put for a whole. These usually retail at £14. 

Will you be rushing out to get your freebies?  

Laura xXx

2 comments:

  1. i haven't tried any of them before either. so far i think eye bright is my favourite though, may have to get another :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they gave them away here I would definitely be rushing out to get them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment. I love hearing from you all. :)