Wednesday 2 June 2010

Five Good Things...

Hey Girls, sorry this is a bit later than usual this week, been really busy and had the added stress of a power cut this morning. I didn’t expect to be boiling pans of water to have a wash with at 6.30 this morning but hey ho! Hope you all had a lovely and relaxing bank holiday, mine was lovely, I didn’t want it to end. Onto my five good things for the week..

1.   Getting to spend time with family over the weekend that I hadn’t seen for nearly two years. Some of our family live at the other end of the country so it’s difficult to meet up regularly. I almost forgot how much I love to spend time with my family.

2.   2 days to work till my week off... seriously excited and soo ready for it now!

3.   My best friend from uni lives a fair distance away from me but she’s up near me visiting her boyfriend this week so I get to see her! I don’t get to meet up with her very often anymore and I miss her so much.

4.   Lately work has been getting me down a little bit but the last few weeks I’ve been feeling more positive about it and I’m really glad because I hate being unhappy at work.

5.   The sun has got its hat on again this week; I just hope it stays nice for my week off. Sod’s law will probably mean it’ll rain all week!!


My giveaway ends on Friday so if you haven’t entered already make sure you don’t miss out!

Hope you are all having a great week. Laura xXx

1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comment. I love hearing from you all. :)