Sunday 30 May 2010

May Favourites...

Hello my lovelies, it's that time again!! I'm not going to say I can't believe how quick this month has gone because I say it every month! Here are this months favourites...

Xen-Tan Deep Bronze Luxe


I'd heard a lot about this fake tan in blogland and was looking to try something new so I thought I would give this a whirl. The slightly olive green toned cream slightly intimidated me to begin with but once it was on it left a lovely olive toned tan to my skin. It smells lovely and sweet and doesn't leave behind the usual digestive biscuit smell and it lasted for ages which I was really impressed with. I may do a full review on this but it's a big thumbs up from me.

Revlon peach petal lipgloss

This lipgloss is the perfect milky peachy lipgloss which is non sticky and looks fab over any nude lipstick. Love!

Mac peachykeen Blusher


This blusher looks a little scary in the pan but it's a sheertone shimmer so it isn't too pigmented. It leaves a lovely sheer glowy flush of peach to the cheeks which looks fab with a tan. I think this will be in my collection for a long time.

Model Own - Lilac Dream & China Glaze - For Audrey


I've been loving pastel nail polishes this month and these have been my firm favourites. Both look stunning on the nails and the forumulation and lasting power are great!

Lush Lemony Flutter Cuticle Cream


I've been using burt bees lemon cuticle for ages but I recently switched to this one. It is so moisturising that you only need a tiny amount so this tub will last me forever. It's got a lovely citrus lemon smell that some people don't like but I think it smells really fresh. It's also multi purpose and can be used on dry skin such as elbows etc.  

Boots Organics Body Butter


I've always loved The Body Shop's body butters but because they are a little on a pricey side I tend to just buy them as a treat. These are a great cheaper alternative which feel just a luxurious. I have a few different scents and they all smell delicious but the coconut one is definately my favourite.

What are your favourites from this month?

Laura xXx

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving pastel polishes at the minute too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think cuticle creams were working, but I should give it a try apparently :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment. I love hearing from you all. :)