Hope you all enjoyed the lovely sunshine over the weekend. I went out for a lovely family meal on Saturday night and the rest of the time was spent enjoying the sunshine and lounging about.. this weather makes me soo lazy! Here are my five good things this week..
1. I’m sure it hasn’t gone unnoticed that this weekend has been absolutely glorious here in the UK. I think it was what we all needed after an uncommonly cold start to May and ‘the big freeze’ and all that.
2. I’ve recently found the hills season 6 on the internet, I don’t have sky so I always feel like I’m missing out but now I can keep up with it. I thought it wouldn’t be the same without Lauren but I just love the drama!
3. 8 days to work till my holiday… yay!
4. My spending ban is going really well so far, I haven’t been shopping since pay day so haven’t been tempted to buy anything I shouldn’t. There are a few things I’m lemming after from MAC though but I may treat myself to a little something at the end of the month if I keep being good!
5. In all this warm weather I’ve been craving salads and ice lolly’s rather than carbs and chocolate.. always a bonus! I was munching on a fab ice lolly on Saturday afternoon and it took me right back to my childhood!
I know I said last week that I was going to go a little giveaway but I'm going to post it at some point tonight so keep an eye out for it! :)
Hope you all have a lovely week. Laura xXx