Thursday 13 May 2010

NOTD - Orly Cotton Candy

I was looking for a pastel pinky peachy colour for a while and when i saw swatches of Orly - Cotton Candy I thought it looked lovely.


The colour doesn't dissapoint, it's a gorgeous pastel peachy colour which is perfect for the summer pastel trend. However the formulation of this polish isn't so fantastic. A opaque coverage after two coats is easily achieved but I had issues with this polish streaking. It looked slightly better after my seche vite top coat had been applied but the finish still wasn't perfect. I think it's worth the effort just for the colour though :)


What colours will you be wearing on your nails this summer?


Laura xXx

1 comment:

  1. I have this polish and I love it! Its so gorgeous for summer and has my favourite finish! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment. I love hearing from you all. :)