Tuesday 4 May 2010

Recent Nail Polish Haul

One of my new year's resolutions for 2010 was to not buy anymore nail polish. I lasted three months and last week I caved in and ended up buying some. One thing I've learnt from this is that i definately have a problem when it comes to nail polish... I'm obsessed!
Models Own:


I've heard loads about models own nail polish's so i thought it would be rude not to try them out.

From left to right: Lilac Dream, Eutopia, Coral Reef, Pink Blush.

China Glaze and Orly:

From right to left: Orly - cotton candy and China Glaze - For Audrey


OPI mini collection - soft shades 2010:


This collection includes from left to right: Isn't that precious, pink-a-doodle, I think in pink and It's a girl.

I haven't had chance to try them all out yet but on first impressions, models own nail polishes seem really nice, I love the china glaze and orly polishes but I'm a little dissapointed with the OPI collection. Look out for reviews and NOTD's with these polishes soon.

In case any of you are interested i use two sellers on ebay to buy my nail polishes, Sally's Manicure Supplies and Nails Supply UK. I prefer to buy from UK sellers on ebay which both these sellers are and I've never had any problems with either of them.

Laura xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment. I love hearing from you all. :)