Saturday 1 May 2010

April Favourites

I can't believe we are in May already, it means summer is on its way though so I'm certainly not complaining.

Onto this month's favourites:
MAC 109 Brush:


I use this for contouring and it's the perfect size to fit just underneath my cheekbone. I've used many brushes in the past to contour with but this is definately my favourite.


MAC harmony contour powder:



I bought this on recommendation from pixi2woo. I think it's really difficult to find a colour that doesn't make you look muddy or orange. MAC describe it as a 'muted rose-beige brown'. I think it would work for many skin tones but if you are pale and struggle to find a good contour colour I'd definately recommend trying this one.


MAC Viva Glam Gaga lipstick:




I LOVE this lipstick. It's just the perfect wearable bubblegum pink. It can look a little intimidating in the tube but it's not overly pigmented so a light covering looks really natural but it can also be built up to a bright bubblegum pink.


L'oreal Voluminous Mascara:


This mascara creates volume, length and seperation without clumping and what I love most about this mascara is that it doesn't leave my lashes feeling stiff and spikey.


Lush Sugar Lip Scrub:


Yes this may just be sugar in a jar that costs £4.50 when you could make your own at home for free but I'm too lazy for that! I suffer from really dry and flakey lips and this sorts them out in a flash and tastes lovely at the same time. I got sweet lips which is chocolate and vanilla flavour.


What have you been loving this month?


Laura xXx

1 comment:

  1. I love these posts! I will be doing one of my own on my blog either today or tomorrow xx

    http://thatspeachy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment. I love hearing from you all. :)