Monday 10 May 2010

Five Good Things

Hope you all had a lovely weekend; mine was fairly low key once again. I spent the whole of Sunday job hunting which isn’t really my favourite activity but it’s just gotta be done. Here are my five good things for this week:

1. 4 weeks till my week’s holiday off work.... and counting!!

2. I’m going to start saving more so I’m putting myself on a bit of a spending ban. I know a spending ban doesn’t sound like a good thing but I find saving just as addictive as shopping sometimes!

3. My hair has really grown since I last had it cut. It was back in December mind but I’m really happy with how it’s looking. I need to book a hair appointment soon though; it’s getting a tad ridiculous.

4. I went into MAC on Saturday to check on their new prêt-a-papier collection and I walked out completely empty handed and uninterested.

5. I’ve found a few new gurus on you tube lately. I love it when you come across someone and wonder how the hell you didn’t know about them before. I’ll probably do a share the love post soon.


Hope you all have a great week, Laura xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment. I love hearing from you all. :)