Monday 3 May 2010

Five Good Things

Hope you’ve all had a lovely bank holiday weekend. I’ve enjoyed spending quality time with the people that mean the most to me! I think I’m going to find it quite difficult to think of five good things to write about every week but surely it’s gotta be good for me!?


1. Bank holiday weekend – just having one extra day off at the weekend makes so much difference. I really think it should be made a permanent thing! :)
2. Obviously because of the bank holiday it means a four day week at work. I can’t complain about that and hopefully before I know it it’ll be the weekend again!

3. Post – I received a few packages through the post this week. I absolutely love getting parcels and even if I’m expecting them I’ll get really excited about getting home so I can open them... oh god.. how sad is that?!

4. Nail polish – nothing much to say about it apart from that it makes me happy :)

5. I’ve been shopping a few times this weekend and surprisingly haven’t really spent much, which is a real achievement for me! I’m quite impulsive when it comes to shopping and often buy things just so I don’t come home empty handed. This weekend I didn’t feel the need...

Laura xXx

1 comment:

  1. Lol I love getting post too! Except bills, that's sucky. Yay for 4 day working weeks!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment. I love hearing from you all. :)