Sunday 6 June 2010

NOTD - Nails Inc with Diet Coke - London

Nails Inc - London

I don't own many nail polishes in the grey, beige, taupe family but since this was free with the diet coke promotion I thought I might aswell pick it up and give it a go.


I have to say that when I first applied it I wasn't really sure. However after wearing it for a while it's really growing on me. I'm not an expert on these types of colours but I'd describe it as a taupe with a hint of mauve. It looks really sophisticated on the nails and I will probably be sporting these types of colours more often. The only let down with this polish is that I found the consistency really difficult to work with, it's really thick and gloopy and was just a general nightmare to apply. Once I had my seche vite top coat on they looked fine though.

What are your thoughts on the taupe nail polish trend?

Laura xXx

3 comments:

  1. I'm currently wearing this polish and love it :) I'm not used to wearing this colour either, so I was surprised as to how much I like it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally in love with the taupe colours! I cannot get enough!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is the one I got! I really like it, at first i wasn't sure either but i love how it can look grey and mauve depending on the light :D x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment. I love hearing from you all. :)