Thursday 23 July 2009

Crown Brushes Haul

My crown brush order arrived on my door step yesterday! :)

This is what i got...

Face Brushes
(From left to right)
-c106 unique pointed dome (£6.95)
-ib124 italian badger kabouki (£8.99)
-bk5 dual length powder (£7.63)
c104 angle blush (£3.70)


Eye Brushes
(from left to right)
-ib116 round tapered crease (£2.89)
-1b119 duluxe crease (£2.99)
-ib113 taklon line (£2.23)
-bk15 oval fluff (£1.95)
-bk14 duluxe oval fluff (£2.39)

I've never owned a MAC brush so i can't make a comparison but on first impressed i think these brushes are great. I used them to apply my make up this morning and was really happy with the way my make up looked :) They are really inexpensive in comparison to what you can pay for brushes. I will definately consider buying some more!

I was really happy with the service of crown brush. I ordered on monday evening and i recieved my package on wednesday. The packaging was great, there was no way the brushes would have got damaged! They also have a great choice of brushes on their website!

So all in all, i'm very impressed :)

Have you tried any of the crown brush products?

Laura
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment. I love hearing from you all. :)