So the deal is that you tell your followers 10 things about yourself that they may not already know. You are then supposed to tag 10 people.
So here goes...
1. I used to dance between the ages of 3 and 18. It’s a massive passion of mine but I was never good enough to pursue it as a career. I miss it soo much. I’d love to get back into it but think it’s really hard to find places to cater for my age group!
2. I’m a big believer that everything happens for a reason and if something it meant to happen it will. Sometimes it’s weird how things work out...
3. I’m actually a really negative person. I know it’s a REALLY bad feature of my personality but there isn’t anything I do about it. I kind of have the view that if you are negative about something then you won’t get disappointed if it doesn’t turn out well. Totally stupid I know.
4. I’m the messiest person ever. I put this down to pure lazy-ness!! I always have a massive pile of clothes on my bedroom floor that usually stays there but about a week until I realise I should really do something about it :S
5. I’m really superstitious.. I can’t walk over three grids or have my stereo on volume 13. Irrational I know but I just can’t help it!
6. I try not to care too much about what other people think of me but only my REAL friends know the real me. I’m really shy around new people. I kind of sit back and observe people first and try to figure them out. Sometimes this comes off as me being really standoff-ish but it really is just because I’m shy.
7. I’ve never been one of the ‘cool’ people... I’m a self confessed geek. Sometimes I just feel like I don’t fit in...
8. I HATE milk. I actually eat my cereal dry! It really goes through me when I see someone drinking a glass of it... YUK! I’ll have a little bit on my tea but that’s the only time I’ll have it.
9. I found the beauty community on you tube by searching for how to create waves with a hair straightener and I came across one of lollipop26’s video’s. She was the first person I subscribed to on there. From you tube I found the blogging community. I was an ‘observer’ for a long time before I decided to write my own blog. I don’t think I would ever make video’s though, I’m just not confident enough to ‘put myself out there’.
10. I have a really low self confidence. Again it’s not one of my best features but I guess a few things have happened that have just knocked me right down and I’ve found it hard to pick myself back up.
I tag anyone who hasn't already done this!!