Thursday 23 July 2009

TAG: All About Beauty

What's your favourite makeup look?
For the day time – neutral eyes with a pop of colour under the lower lash line.
For night time – smokey eyes and nude lips. Predictable I know, but this looks just never gets old.

What part of your body do you love?
Erm... my eyes!? I don’t really love any part of my body but I guess I think the colour of my eyes are quite unique so I’ll go with that!

Who is your beauty icon?
I have all of their photo’s at the side of my blog... I think every one of those ladies has natural beauty!

What beauty products instantly make you feel sexy?
Mascara and eyeliner because they bring your eyes to life and make them stand out! And I’d probably say bronzer as well because I hate looking pale and this instantly gives me a bronzy glow!

How do you look after your skin?
I used to be awful at looking after my skin. But now I make sure I always take my make up off at night and lather it with moisturiser at night and in the morning. I also try and exfoliate a couple of times a week. I think water has a big factor at keeping your skin looking healthy and I drink a hell of a lot of the stuff!!

What is your signature scent?
Probably CK – in to you.

What are your hair secrets?
My hair is in quite bad condition. I abuse it with heat but I just can’t stop because without products and heat my hair is just nothing. Plus I don’t get it cut nearly as often as I should! But I always use a heat protector when styling and deep condition it a couple of times a week.

How do you pamper yourself?
A long hot soak in the bath or giving myself a manicure and pedicure. What is your pet peeve?
When foundation looks really cakey.. i just think it looks nasty. Really badly chipped nail polish... I just want to go and buy them some nail polish remover! An obvious colour difference between someone’s face and neck. Lip liner than hangs around well after the lip stick has faded and is about five shades darker than the natural lip colour!!

What would be your desert island must haves?
Suncream, lipbalm, after sun and waterproof mascara

Finally, do you have a beauty philosophy?
I just believe that beauty is about more than just what you look on the outside. I think it’s about being a beautiful person inside as well.
I also believe there are no rules... like you should only wear bright colours in the summer! Who cares!?... Wear whatever colours whenever you like!!

Laura xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment. I love hearing from you all. :)