Friday 24 July 2009

NOTD


Barry M Nail Paint - Bright Pink (279)


This is only the second time i have tried a Barry M Nail Paint. I have the barry M mint green but i think the consistency of the bright pink is much better. I heard these nail paints differ is consistincency right? The bright pink is really creamy and goes on streak free and opaque in two coats!


The colour is i bit brighter than its coming up in this picture, it's looks a bit pale but it really is quite bright! But i like it :D And it compliments my dress for tonight perfectly!


10/10 for me on this nail paint! REALLY impressed!!


Laura xXx

2 comments:

  1. pretty colour! looks lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep forgetting to check this one out, it's gorgeous! I will write this on my 'to-buy' list now! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment. I love hearing from you all. :)