Sunday 12 July 2009

Sunday Hauling...

So i popped into town today mainly to try and pick up the few things i couldn't get in London!

First i got Marc Jacobs - Daisy purfume


I'd heard loads about this through blogging and had to try it. I tested it for the first time in london and absolutely loved it. But every boots i went back to didn't stock but i finally got it today! :)



I needed some new silver flats coz my current ones are knackered so got these from new look. While i was there i also picked up some black ones for work.


This black blazer was from new look and was £25. I'm not sure if it's the 'one'. I'm still gonna look around other places before i completely settle on this one.



Finally i just got these long vest tunics from H&M... perfect to wear with leggings!

A pretty boring haul really! Hope you're all having a great Sunday!

Laura xXx

7 comments:

  1. the blazer looks really cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I used to have those silver pumps, I loved them but they got a bit knackered after 2 years haha :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blazer(so versatile too:) and the vibrant hue of both vest tunics(again another versatile summer piece:)AKA a really good shoping experience!

    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the blazer. It looks like it would fit nicely. Put some pics up and we will help you decide :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. @luc - thank you!

    @ Kathryn - i always seem to get my shows from new look coz they are cheap and they have loads of variety.. love them!!

    @cosmic - thank you - you totally just justifies my shopping trip for me, feels loads better about spending the money now!!

    @victoria - i might do that actually! :)

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. where did you get the flats again? I read your blog twice and must be experiencing a brain fart because i couldn't find it. they were super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ viva la fashion - i got them from new look :) xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment. I love hearing from you all. :)