Thursday 25 June 2009

20 Questions Tag

1.Thing you cannot leave the house without
My purse, phone and keys would be the top three! But I usually carry much more than that around with me... so I’ll just say my bag!! :)

2.Favourite brand of makeup
I’d love the say MAC but I’m still saving up for my first purchases!! So drugstore... Revlon, Maybelline, Barry M and gosh.

3.Favourite flower
Pink roses!

4. Favourite clothing store
At the moment, I would say river island and zara. New look’s probably my favourite for shoes... they’re soo reasonably priced aswell!
5. Favourite Purfume
Day – CK in to you. Night – Armani code

6.Heels or Flats
Flats... i wear flats all the time during the day just for comfort and I love ballet pumps and flip flops! I’m pretty tall aswell so sometimes I just feel like a gaint wearing heels during the day. I LOVE wearing heels when I’m going out, I always end up moaning that my feet are hurting my the end of the night though!

7. Do you make good grades
Yeah I’m pretty proud of the grades I’ve achieved. I got 7 A’s and 2 B’s at GCSE, got three B’s at A level and got a 2:1 on the degree! I’m pretty happy with all of those!

8. Favourite colours
CORAL at the minute, I’m obsessed! But pink and purple are my long term favourites.

9.Do you drink energy drinks
EUGH... no! I think they are really rank!

10.Do you drink juice
No I pretty much never drink juice... I prefer plain water! How boring?!

11. Do you like swimming
I used to take lessons and got badges and stuff when I was little but I don’t do it regularly anymore. I only really swim on holiday now and I absolutely hate putting my head under water.

12. Do you eat fries with a fork
Not unless I’m in a posh restaurant! Otherwise... it’s gotta be fingers!!

13. Favourite moisturiser
At the moment I’m using nivea light day moisturiser... it’s working for me quite well! But I don’t really have a favourite, I don’t tend to stay loyal to one particular moisturiser.

14. Do you want to get married later on in life
YES... definitely! Well that’s as long as I find the right guy J I want a big girly white wedding!

15. Do you get mad easily
Hmmm... I think I can be pretty stroppy when I want to be, but it’s usually necessary. I don’t get mad as in... shouting and screaming. But I tell you what did make me mad today. I was in boots in the centre of my town which I haven’t been in for ages coz I avoid going into town because I absolutely hate it. Anyway... they didn’t have a barry M counter... what’s all that about?

16. Are you into ghost hunting
What a random question... no not at all!!

17. Any phobias
Dogs... I really don’t know where it’s come from but I really am scared of them. If I’m walking along the street and I see a dog I have to get the person I’m walking with the stand on the other side of me... nearest to the dog. Its like a protection thing... stupid eh?

18.Do you bite your nails
I think I used to when I was loads younger but I haven’t done for ages now. The thought of it grosses me out!

19. Have you ever had a near death experience
Thankfully no!

20. Do you drink coffee
Yeah I love coffee! Although I have become more of a tea drinker lately. I used to drink coffee every day. My favourites are latte’s and cappuccino’s.
I tag whoever wants to do this!
Laura xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment. I love hearing from you all. :)