Friday 19 June 2009

Hair Product Haul

So i once again took advantage of my advantage card vouchers today and went on a hair product spree!






Firstly i got two products from the John Freida luxurious volume range. I have been using this range of products for about 7 months now and have repurchased at least 3 times. A review will be coming soon...

I also got Tresemme's 'restructuring deep conditioner' for dry and brittle hair. I have heard a few good things about this product and my hair is in quite bad conditioner due to abuse of straigheners and curling tongs! :S I'm hoping this will help to improve the condition of my hair. I haven't had time to try it yet but on first impressions it smells lovely!

Lastly, I got Lee Staffords treatment 'for hair that never grows'. I saw this product on http://lilyloveslola.blogspot.com/ and thought it would be perfect for me. I really do want hair down to my waste but i can never achieve it because my hair just doesn't like to grow. I'm hoping this product may go some way to fulfilling my want...

Stay Beautiful xXx

3 comments:

  1. Nice products girlie. Advantage points are coooool!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love advantage points aswell, can't wait to treat myself to something once i have a few more saved up! :) xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering if you could do a mini review on the Lee Stafford treatment? Im growing my hair at the moment and its in such horrible shape after almost 2 years of extensions (weft, bond, glue UGHHH!) and dying (nlonde, brown, RED) so if you could get back to me thatd help me so much! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment. I love hearing from you all. :)