Tuesday 16 June 2009

Make-up Storage..

Old Make up Storage:




New Make up Storage:

As you can see, my old make up arrangement was a bit of a shambles and i could never find anything i wanted. As my make up collection grew it got even worse! So i decided to have a change!

I decorated these draws myself.. they are basic MDF one's from Ikea. I got them ages ago though so i don't know if they are still avaliable. I now have a different category of make up in each drawer so it should make it a lot easier for me :)

Everything fits really nicely into these drawers... maybe it's an incentive to stop buying so much make-up!?

xXx

4 comments:

  1. That's so cute. I love stuff with butterflies on. And I bet you won't stop buying make up. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how cute. I have boxes just like that from Ikea with my make up two. I might paint mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @legseleven7 - thank you :) Not a chance i'll stop buying make up but i have the best intentions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @girl with the golden touch - you should definately paint yours, i had so much fun getting creative. I just bought the little paint tester pots from B&Q so it worked out really cheap! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment. I love hearing from you all. :)