Sunday 7 June 2009

A random haul

So i went to do a bit of shopping today and just picked up a few things...

So first i popped into new look and picked up a few items of clothing..




I LOVE these dresses, i've seen them in a few places but they've either never fitted right or they've been over my budget. This one cost £25, it also comes with the top of skirt in a mid-blue colour but i prefered the black. I think this could be dressed down with flats during the day or dressed up with heels and accessories for a night out!



This top is i the perfect colour for me since i have an absolute obsession with coral at the minute. This would look great over leggings or skinny jeans. This cost £16.





These two tops are pretty similar but i just couldn't decide which one i liked best so i ended up getting both! :S Again these would look great over leggings or skinny jeans! Long tops over leggings or skinny jeans seem to be my staple look at the minute!! The top one cost £18 and the bottom one cost £20.

From superdrug:

Two bottles of dove summer glow.. they are on offer at £2.43 each so i just couldn't resist!

Barry M nail paint in mint green (304) - heard a lot about this polish and i finally got it today :)

Blistex relief cream - i swear by this stuff to keep my lips mositurised.

QVS foundation brush - i usually blend my foundation with my fingers but wanted to see how i got on blending with a brush so i started off with a cheap one to see how i find it. This only cost me £3.19.

From Boots:

Batiste tropical dry shampoo - i'm trying to stop washing my hair everyday and think this product will help me along the way :)

Nails inc Albert Bridge top coat - this is the first time i have purchased this polish so will let you know how i find it...

So yeah thats it... just a smallish random haul that i wanted to share... :) xXx

3 comments:

  1. ooooh i love the clothes! especially the first dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those shirts from New Look? They're lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @girl with the golden touch - yeah they are all from new look! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment. I love hearing from you all. :)